1. Additional detail of the minute structure of the nucleus of A. proteus has been given.
2. It has been shown that growth in the size of the nucleus and fission division of the nucleus are consequent upon a previous division of chromatin material situated in the blocks.
3. This division of the chromatin blocks has been described.
4. The history of tbe formation and development of the young Amoebae, encystment, hatching, rate of growth has been traced out.
5. Some recent modifications in the methods of making laboratory cultures of A. proteus have been recorded.
6. Amoeba culture in relation to hydrogen-ion concentration has been discussed.